Saturday, July 28, 2012

TarZan Campbell (Jackson, WY)


Okay, so one of the simple glorious benefits of the life choices that I've made is placing myself within endeavors which are conducive to better health and wellness. In order to become a "Product of the Products" for my Livinity Pyramid Marketing venture I get to take these amazing life saving, life enhancing, life enriching, life quality energizing products.

 CholesteLiv - deals with my Cholesterol. LivEnergy - energy. Livinity RELIEF Capsules - pain. TRU BLUE - resveratrol and turning on the sirtuin genes (anti-aging). BLUE ESSENTIALS - Vitamins and minerals in the most bio-available formulations and last but not least STRESS-ESE Plus - Adaptogens which settle body chemistry if its stressed and hyperactive or invigorate if its depressed.

 TYG, God Bless America and God Bless Dr. Harris, God Bless Dave and Barb and God Bless Livinity.

No comments:

Post a Comment