Saturday, July 28, 2012

Steve Wilkey (Starke, Fl.)

Megan, here it is... After Momma got back from Oregon last year about this time and You introduced her to LIVINITY, She listened to Nile about what he went through and realized I had the same symtoms Nile had and it was caused by STATIN drugs used for cholesterol control and she told me not to put another one of those pills in my mouth... She got me started on CholesteLiv to replace the Statin drug, Pain Capsules and NeuroLIV to repair the neuropathy... I was to the point that standing, walking, holding something in my hand, and remembering what was said 5-10-15 minutes or even a few hours ago was impossible... I had to leave myself notes to function at work and was sure I had Alzheimers, which is what I lost my Father to in 2006... But that has all changed now. I funtion so normally now that I drive my truck in traffic and never worry about stalling, rolling backwards into another car or anything like that, my motor skillls, and feeling in my arms, legs, and memory are restored to the point I can live life normally and not have to make stupid excuses for falling, tripping and dropping things,,, In closing all I want to say is thank you to my Daughter, Wife and our LIVINITY Family who got this started here in North Central Florida... It is so nice to pick up my grandson when he says Poppa Up, and I can say come here and scoop him up with no fears...

No comments:

Post a Comment