Friday, July 27, 2012

Nile Eddy (Lake City, Fl.)

Here is my Testimonial I sent to Doc. Not competing in the contest.. or at least not week-1...

Hey Doc,

Sending my testimonial to YOU as promised. I know there is a contest going on, but I do not want to compete with my wonderful downline. :)

So… I have good and bad news:

Good news first. As you know since finishing the chemo for my liver I have been racked with Pain from head to toe. I tried to go back to work and only lasted 90 days, and almost fell out from fatigue, lack of mental clarity, muscle aches & Pains, and got dizzy that last day and sick to my stomche.

I was taking several medications, including a Statin drug simvastatin… which is the first thing we discussed when we met in Wichita… as well as norvasc 5mg, Hydrochlorothiazide 25mg… Loritabs, Nabumetone, allergy meds.After realizing most of my illness and symptoms were a result of being on a statin drug for 4+ years… the first thing I was able to accomplish by getting on Livinity products, including CholesteLiv… was eliminating the Statin Drug, and I started improving and feeling better within the first week.

Since then I have been listening to Thursday's calls religiously and learning as much as I can and slowly decreasing my need for prescription drugs. I also added a few supplements to assist or add to the amounts of a few ingredients we carry in the Livinity line such as… Dandelion, Parsley, and Hawthorne berry.

So after many doctor visits, and my regular physician wanting a good look at my heart and sending me back to the Cardiologist, who ordered a Nuclear Stress test… which gave me a score of ZERO, and I know you know how good that is… I had my follow up appointment with the Cardiologist today.

They praised me on my 17 lbs. of weight loss, ( I have gone from 206 to 189 since starting Skinny) my blood pressure was a lot lower 127/90… was 160/97… and asked me what changes to my Meds I have made?I then proceeded to tell them that I am talking supplements made by a company that I found, Love, and even joined… and I gave all the credit to the Get the Skinny campaign and products and He cut me short and said this:

"Let me stop you right there… gonna save you trouble and save you money… There is no scientific proof behind supplements, and not only do we not suggest it, we demand that our patients DO NOT use them, and wanted me to get off of them" That was the Chief of the Department because the initial cardiologist was not in today. He then told me another doctor was coming in to see me before I left.

The 2nd Doctor cam in… asked me how I felt… congratulated me… then proceeded to tell me that he had just had a discussion with that Chief or head of the Department, and that he wanted to discuss the supplements with me. He started to tell me all the same stuff including these statements>

You don’t need fish oil supplements… just eat fish… you don’t need grapeskin supplements or blueberry supplements… just eat grapes and blueberries… this time I stopped him in his tracks and said… let me tell YOU something.

I was in the Nutritional Supplement Industry for 11 years and helped THOUSANDS of people lose weight, and improve their health as well as getting rid of the NEED for some of the Medications they are on… and after retiring and going thru chemo here in florida, I have started down the same road those folks were on and becoming one of the people I used to help… and all you and your Team have done is put me on more and more meds since coming here… which is why I decided to take control of my health and did the research to find the Company I am with now.

My blood pressure is down, I feel great, I have no more pain issue's, and I have lost 17 pounds in the last 4 weeks, and my cholesterol and triglycerides are almost PERFECT… I AM NOT A PERSON TO RUN AROUND AND SAY ALL DOCTORS ARE BAD, AND BASH YOU OR YOUR INDUSTRY, BECAUSE I KNOW HOW MUCH WE NEED YOU GUYS AND OCCASSIONALLY WE NEED TO BE ON MEDS… AND I WOULD APPRECIATE IT IF YOU WOULD NOT RUN AROUND AND BASH ME OR THE INDUSTRY I BELONG TO… WHICH IS HELPING MANY PEOPLE. (yes it is in caps because I was animated and almost yelling )

He stood up, shook my hand, and said "we are obviously not going to change your mind and we wish you luck. you are not a candidate for us to see at least once a year as most people… and have a great day.

So I walked out with my head held high and felt even better about the path I am on. I am almost 100% prescription drug free, and I am going to help many others accomplish the same.

Now for the BAD News…. I no longer have a Cardiologist. :)

Thank You a Million Times Dennis and I cant wait to see you again.


-Update 7/27/2012
Today I am no longer a Slave to ANY prescription drugs and I have lost a total of 31 pounds. I feel better than i have in many years.



No comments:

Post a Comment