Friday, July 27, 2012

Lee Duckett (Townsend, Mass.)

I have been using the Daily 180 protocol for almost a year now. This involves Blue Essentials, Tru-Blue, StressEse and Relief capsules.

For the last few months I have been following the GetTheSkinny program, and I am almost down to my goal weight.

A few weeks ago, my son and I started doing some weight training. He has received some education on physical conditioning, and has been acting as my trainer. I’ve been able to step up my weights as my strength increases.

Last night he shared a piece of information with me. He checked my progress against the known standards, and notified me that my rate of improvement is considered “average”.

Average, that is, for a 25-year-old.

I’m 57.

“It’s the Blue stuff”, he said.

Thank You, Livinity, and Thank You, Dr. Harris!

No comments:

Post a Comment