Friday, July 27, 2012

Frank Taddeo (Boston, Mass.)


I was in a car accident in 1986 and was unresponsive for 20mins and was pronounced dead and revived..I was released from the hospital and returned that night because I was bleeding internally .shortly thereafter I had a seizure and was diagnosed with scarring on the brain where I continued to take seizures for 26 yrs and the medication I was on was destroying my body... in 1990 I was working in construction and was hit by a drunk driver and smashed my knee where I was unable to do anything for 5 yrs... and through all of the accidents combined with the anti-seizure medication, by 2008 I was having multiple seizures where I was constantly being picked up off the floor ..finally I was taken to a well known Boston hospital where I was told my seizure disorder was misdiagnosed and I had no scarring on the brain.  For 26 years I'd been taking every anti-seizure drug available to help a condition I never had.  As a result I had extensive nerve damage.  I had lost feeling on the right side of my body with "pins and needles" in both hands and I was unable to lift my right arm without assistance from my left. I had no feeling in my right leg at all.  Then Raymond Myers-Kieran introduced me to Livinity where I was able to speak with "Doc," our medical director and he talked to me about the nerve damage I had and how I could begin to repair it. I started taking NeuroLiv and after the first month the tingling sensation in my hands was gone and in 5months I regained complete feeling in my right side including my right leg ..I NEVER thought I would get it back..thanks  Livinity for giving me my life back....Frank from Boston....

No comments:

Post a Comment