Saturday, July 28, 2012

Sharon Watkins (Russell Springs, KS)

Around 2005 I was overweight, pre diabetic and suffering from terrible chronic pain , bursitis in my hip. This pain was crippling every time I stood, sat, or tried to sleep on the "wrong side". I litterally ate like candy OTC anti inflammatories, suffered 2 GI bleeds because of this.

2008 I tried the relief capsules, figured what could it hurt. First 2 weeks, still in some pain, but off most of the OTC anti inflammatories, so they had to be working some. By 4 weeks doing better, by 8 weeks I would forget to take my relief capsules because the pain was GONE. By 12 weeks, I was only taking 2/day maintenance. SIDE EFFECTS: My headaches (often migrain quality) had also disappeared. I went from terrible pain just to stand and walk to being able to jump on trampoline, climb monkey bars and crawling into the "mole holes" at the Denver Children's museum.

No comments:

Post a Comment