Monday, July 30, 2012

Misty Melvin (Brooker, Fl.)

Product Testimonials


Using the Get the Skinny Pack ( TruBlue, Blue Essentials, LivinSlim, and GlucoLiv) I have lost 40lbs since March 8th. I went from a size 18 to a size 10. I look and feel better than I have in years. I am more energetic. Clothes shopping used to be a chore and now it is SO MUCH FUN :)


For years I have suffered from severe headaches and taken ibuprofen like it was candy in order to attempt to control them... with little success. With the Livinity Pain Relief capsules and Pain Gel I rarely have headaches, but when I do I know that relief is minutes away. I love the fact that the pain gel is not greasy and has a pleasant smell because I can rub the gel on my scalp in the back of my hair even when I am at my J.O.B. without smelling like a medicine cabinet or my hair looking greasy.


The Livinity Pain Relief Gel is also my savior for about a week out of every month. I have always suffered severe stomach and back cramping during my monthly cycle. Now I rub my stomach and lower back with the pain gel and NO MORE CRAMPING :)

No comments:

Post a Comment