Friday, July 27, 2012

Jackie Frisbee (Middleburg, Fl.)


My step father has bad asthma he takes prednisone and uses an inhaler every day many times a day also breathing treatments. I remember as a little girl helping my mother to get him to breath because him having a bad asthma attack. It broke my heart to see him like that and we thought at one time we would loose him. He has had a long battle with his asthma for years . I always hated seeing him take all that medicine the doctors prescribed him and how the prednisone made him act different . I have always believed in a natural way of things . Well a month ago I heard about a team called Livinity a company that was all about natural ways to help people live longer healthier lives so I research a lot and was satisfied to hear their products were astonishing so I joined the team . I then introduced the products to my parents and they placed an order and the product my Dad takes is the Breath ese and he loves it ! He has not had to used his inhaler or breathing treatment at all and says he can breath so much better then he has in a long time. I'm so happy i joined this company to help my family and other people to live healthy the natural way . Thank you Livinity !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment