Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Willie Martin (Shawnee, KS)

Hi Megan, We have a group in Ft. Lauderdale and I was showing our business plan to a group of 16 people, one was a concert pianist. He travels all over the U.S. every week performing. His name is Mark Tison. We gave every person that came in the door, pain jel to try while they were at my meeting. The pianist had almost lost the use of his thumbs and it was causing him misery while he tried to perform because he couldn't reach certain keys with his thumbs. He rubbed pain jel on his thumbs and 15 minutes into my presentation I ask everyone how the pain was going. Mark stood straight up and said "OH MY GOD" I have no pain and I can move my thumbs with ease. He told me that he was probably going to have to wind his career down because of his problem. He performed in Indianapolis the next day and called me from the event to tell me that he was back to normal with no pain at all. He informed me that he was the happiest person in America. That was a few months ago and he is still pain free. He uses the pain jel and pain caps daily. I travel around to quite a few cities and have quite a few unbelievable stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment